Career Employment Australia (CEA) is a not for profit, Registered Training Organisation (RTO 104).
We provide superior support and training services that are responsive to the needs of both our participants and the local community
CEA currently delivers a number of State and Federal Government programs, funds charitable services, and operates several social enterprises. We operate in almost every state in Australia in over 50 locations.
Our current programs and services include:
- Indigenous Youth Mobility Pathways Project
- Skills for Education and Employment program
- Youth Justice
- Greater Brisbane Small Business Advisory Service
- Reconnect – Newly Arrived Youth Specialist
- Work for the Dole
- Skilling Queenslanders for Work
- Queensland Certificate III Guarantee
Our aim is to help alleviate the poverty and misfortune suffered by unemployed and long term unemployed people through programs, projects, training and opportunities that develop their employment related skills or capacities for obtaining employment