CEA through its Indigenous staff has linkages to remote and very remote Indigenous communities throughout Australia. Arrangements are made for young Indigenous people from these communities to travel to regional centres to be housed by CEA whilst undertaking training education and employment opportunities.
CEA has close linkages with many other not for profit organisations in South East Queensland.
The other organisations are:
- Bay Islands Community Services Inc;
- Bridging the Gap – Job Help Gold Coast Inc;
- BTC Cooperative Ltd;
- Career Employment Australia Consortium Ltd;
- Gold Coast Employment Support Service Inc;
- Northside Skills Training Project Inc;
- Job Services Inc;
- Gold Coast Skill Centre inc, and
- Wynnum Manly Employment & Training Inc.
CEA also assists;
- local Church Charities by collecting food for distribution to the community.
- by providing premises for community groups,
- by writing funding applications for small community groups,
- by housing a community recycling project and
- number of social enterprises.
- several Op Shops by collecting items for them to sell.