- No Cost:
- Burnside and Noosaville:
- Learn Life Skills:
AUR20716 C2. Auto Voc Prep
.Cert II, Available Course, Featured Course
TRAINING IN AUTOMOTIVE
Do you want to develop skills towards a career in the automotive industry?
Then come and join our NO COST training program.
AUR20716 – Certificate II in Automotive Vocational Preparation
- Burnside and Noosaville
- This qualification reflects the role of individuals who perform a limited range of tasks relating to identifying and inspecting mechanical and electrical components and systems of light vehicles, heavy vehicles, outdoor power equipment, bicycles, marine craft and motorcycles. This qualification also covers the skills and knowledge required to perform minor maintenance and repair of an automotive vehicle body.
- There is NO training cost to eligible participants
- All youth (aged 15 to 21) are eligible providing they are registered with Centrelink
- Other persons must be on a Centrelink benefit of some type (e.g. Youth Allowance, Newstart, Parenting Payment, but not Carer’s Payment) and available to attend training 9 am to 2.30 pm for up to four days per week.
Total of 12 units – 7 core and 5 elective
- + FIRST AID (no cost part of this course)
- AURAEA002 Follow environmental and sustainability best practice in an automotive workplace
- AURAFA003 Communicate effectively in an automotive workplace
- AURAFA004 Resolve routine problems in an automotive workplace
- AURASA002 Follow safe working practices in an automotive workplace
- AURETR003 Identify automotive electrical systems and components
- AURLTA001 Identify automotive mechanical systems and components
- AURTTK002 Use and maintain tools and equipment in an automotive workplace
- TBA but will include HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- Four days per week for around 12 weeks
Nationally Accredited Training delivered by Career Employment of Australia (CEA RTO 0104) www.cealtd.org.au