- No Cost Training in Community Services:Courses available in BUNDABERG, MARYBOROUGH, HERVEY BAY, MAROOCHYDORE & TOOWOOMBA.
- Rolling starts during September:
- Learn:Skills and knowledge about working with people in the commnuity
- Contact:Ring 07 3457 1234 for further information or use the form below to send us your details and questions
CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services + Disability Skill Set
.Cert III, Available Course, CHC, Featured Course
NO COST* TRAINING in COMMUNITY SERVICES + DISABILITY SKILL SET
Are you interested in working with people in the community (e.g. mental health, family support, school and youth support, disability, ageing etc)?
Are you interested in working with people with disabilities?
Join our training course in CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
+ CHCSS00098 Individual Support – Disability Skill Set (at selected sites for those interested)
- Courses available in Bundaberg / Maryborough / Hervey Bay / Maroochydore / Toowoomba
- Rolling starts during September
- Three-four days per week attendance (9 am – 2.30 pm)
- The program also includes First Aid (HLTAID003 Provide First Aid).
- Completion of units in this course provides skills to work for community service organisations and disability organisations (depending on work experience chosen)
For further information
Call CEA Administration on 3457 1234
send your details and questions through the form below for us to contact you
- *NO COST to most Centrelink registered job seekers (eligibility criteria applies)
- Suitable for Work for the Dole Activity
- English language/literacy support available if needed
- Attendance times suitable for those with children at school
‘The Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training’.
*Costs may be incurred for a National Police Certificate and suitable clothing.