- No Cost Training in Community Services:
- Accepting enrolments for 2019:
CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services + Disability Skill Set
.Cert III, Available Course, CHC, Featured Course
NO COST* TRAINING in COMMUNITY SERVICES + DISABILITY SKILL SET
Are you interested in working with people in the community (e.g. mental health, family support, school and youth support, disability, ageing etc)?
Are you interested in helping, supporting and working with people with disabilities?
Rolling Start enrolments for 2019 now being accepted
Join our training course in CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
+ CHCSS00098 Individual Support – Disability Skill Set (at selected sites for those interested)
- Courses available in Bundaberg / Hervey Bay / Maroochydore / Maryborough / Rockhampton / Toowoomba
- Three-four days per week attendance (9 am – 2.30 pm)
- The program also includes First Aid (HLTAID003 Provide First Aid).
- Completion of units in this course provides skills to work for community service organisations and disability organisations (depending on work experience chosen)
For further information
Call CEA Administration on 3457 1234
- *NO COST to most Centrelink registered job seekers (eligibility criteria applies)
- Suitable for Work for the Dole Activity
- English language/literacy support available if needed
- Attendance times suitable for those with children at school
‘The Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training’.
*Costs may be incurred for a National Police Certificate and suitable clothing.