- No Cost Training in Community Services:
- Course Duration:In class 12 to 14 weeks
- Attendance:Depends on location
- Work Placement:120 Hours
CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
.Cert III, Available Course, CHC, Featured Course
Course available in the following locations:
Bundaberg / Dalby / Gladstone / Goodna / Hervey Bay / Maroochydore / Maryborough /
Rockhampton / Toowoomba / Warwick
Enrol now for
Call CEA Administration on 3457 1234
- *NO COST to most Centrelink registered job seekers (eligibility criteria applies)
- Suitable for Work for the Dole Activity
- English language/literacy support available if needed
- Attendance times suitable for those with children at school
- Three – four days per week attendance (9 am – 2.30 pm)
- The program includes First Aid (HLTAID003 Provide First Aid).
- Completion of units in this course provides skills to work for community service organisations and disability organisations (depending on work experience chosen)
*Costs may be incurred for a National Police Certificate and suitable clothing.
Take control of your career direction in the Health and Community services sector with this entry level qualification.
Get the skills and training you need for working with your community faster.