- No Cost Training in Community Services:
- Course Duration:In class 12 to 14 weeks
- Attendance:Depends on location
- Work Placement:120 Hours
CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services + Disability Skill Set
.Cert III, Available Course, CHC, Featured Course
NO COST* TRAINING in COMMUNITY SERVICES + DISABILITY SKILL SET
Are you interested in working with people in the community (e.g. mental health, family support, school and youth support, disability, ageing etc)?
Are you interested in helping, supporting and working with people with disabilities?
Rolling Start enrolments are being accepted for this course
Join our training course in CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
Courses available in:
Bundaberg / Chinchilla / Dalby / Hervey Bay / Maroochydore / Maryborough / Rockhampton / Toowoomba
- Three-four days per week attendance (9 am – 2.30 pm)
- The program also includes First Aid (HLTAID003 Provide First Aid).
- Completion of units in this course provides skills to work for community service organisations and disability organisations (depending on work experience chosen)
For further information
Call CEA Administration on 3457 1234
- *NO COST to most Centrelink registered job seekers (eligibility criteria applies)
- Suitable for Work for the Dole Activity
- English language/literacy support available if needed
- Attendance times suitable for those with children at school
‘The Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training’.
*Costs may be incurred for a National Police Certificate and suitable clothing.