- No Cost Training:
- Info Session:Thurs 10 May 10am to 12pm
- Community Services:mental health, family support,
- Learn:Lifelong Skills
CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
.Cert III, Available Course, Featured Course
*NO COST TRAINING in COMMUNITY SERVICES
Are you interested in working with people in the community (e.g. mental health, family support, school and youth support, disability, ageing etc)?
Then come and join our training course in CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services,
- the program also includes First Aid (HLTAID003 Provide First Aid).
- Completion of units in this course provides skills to work for community service organisations.
To enrol, come to our Information Session
- When: Thursday, 10 May: 10am—12pm
- Where: Unit 1/33 Charles Street, Berserker (corner of Part Street)
Call SEE Admin on 3457 1234
- *NO COST to most Centrelink registered job seekers (eligibility criteria applies)
- Suitable for Work for the Dole Activity
- English language/literacy support available if needed
- Attendance times suitable for those with children at school
‘The Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training’.
*Costs may be incurred for a National Police Certificate and suitable clothing.