- No Cost:
- Locations:Coorparoo & Yatala
- Class Times:9 am - 2.30 pm
- Course Duration:In class 12 to 14 weeks
- Attendance Requirements:Mon - Thurs
- Work Placement 120 hours:
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
This course, Certificate Ill in Individual Support (Ageing) is aimed at teaching skills required for working in the Aged Care industry.
- COORPAROO students are continually accepted throughout
- YATALA students are continually accepted throughout
- Classes will run 4 days per week for approximately 12-14 weeks usually from 9am to 2.30 pm, followed by 3 to 4 weeks of Work Experience (120 hours) to successfully complete the full Certificate.
- NOTE: Students are funded for the National Police Check and Work Clothing required for Work Experience of 120 hours.
Who can participate in a Skilling Queenslanders for Work (SQW) project?
- Anyone ineligible for Australian Government employment services or assistance
- Anyone who requires supplementary services because they have barriers to learning and employment
Participants must be:
- Queensland resident
- Aged 15 years or older
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on a pathway to permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen.
Can participants already have qualifications?
- Individuals who have an existing qualification are still eligible to participate in SQW as the initiative offers people a chance to retrain and gain new skills and qualifications.
For further information, contact (07) 3457 1200 or send your question/details using the form below.
Coorparoo: 29 Cambridge Street, 300 metres from either the Coorparoo Railway Station or local Bus Stop
– on routes 184, 185, 210, 214 and 215.
This training is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative.