- No Cost:
- Class Times:9 AM - 2.30 PM
- Course Duration:In class 12 to 14 weeks
- Attendance Requirements:Mon - Thurs
- Work Placement::120 hours
- Study Mode:Face-to-face
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
Course available in the following locations:
Bundaberg / Dalby / Gladstone / Goodna / Hervey Bay / Maroochydore / Maryborough /
This course is also available at Cleveland / Coorparoo / Yatala and will be offered in Arundel in 2021
Enrol now for
Call CEA Administration on 3457 1234
This course, Certificate Ill in Individual Support (Ageing) is aimed at teaching skills required for working in the Aged Care industry.
- Classes will run 4 days per week for approximately 12-14 weeks usually from 9am to 2.30 pm, followed by 3 to 4 weeks of Work Experience (120 hours) to successfully complete the full Certificate.
- Participants are required to attend class
- Online training is not a study option for this course
- NOTE: Students are funded for the National Police Check and Work Clothing required for Work Experience of 120 hours.
Who can participate in a Skilling Queenslanders for Work (SQW) project?
- Anyone ineligible for Australian Government employment services or assistance
- Anyone who requires supplementary services because they have barriers to learning and employment
Participants must be:
- Queensland resident
- Aged 15 years or older even if you already have a Certificate III or higher qualification. Other criteria also apply
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on a pathway to permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen.
Coorparoo: 29 Cambridge Street, 300 metres from either the Coorparoo Railway Station or local Bus Stop
– on routes 184, 185, 210, 214 and 215.
This training is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative.