- No Cost:
- Locations:Coorparoo & Yatala
- Class Times:9 am - 2.30 pm
- Course Duration:In class 12 to 14 weeks
- Attendance Requirements:Mon - Thurs
- Work Placement 120 hours:
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
.Cert III, Available Course, CHC, Featured Course
CEA offers the right help at the right time
CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
CEA (RTO No 0104) is a not for profit organisation delivering Community Learning, and is currently offering eligible participants the opportunity to attend their ongoing Certificate Ill in Individual Support (Ageing) courses. This course is aimed at teaching skills required for working in the Aged Care industry.
- COORPAROO (Commencing 12th February) students are continually accepted throughout
- YATALA (Commencing 18th February) students are continually accepted throughout
- Classes will run 4 days per week for approximately 12-14 weeks usually from 9am to 2.30 pm, followed by 3 to 4 weeks of Work Experience (120 hours) to successfully complete the full Certificate.
- NOTE: Students are funded for the National Police Check and Work Clothing required for Work Experience of 120 hours.
Who can participate in a Skilling Queenslanders for Work (SQW) project?
- Anyone ineligible for Australian Government employment services or assistance
- Anyone who requires supplementary services because they have barriers to learning and employment
Participants must be:
- Queensland resident
- Aged 15 years or older
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on a pathway to permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen.
Can participants already have qualifications?
- Individuals who have an existing qualification are still eligible to participate in SQW as the initiative offers people a chance to retrain and gain new skills and qualifications.
For further information, contact (07) 3457 1200 or send your question/details using the form below.
Coorparoo: 29 Cambridge Street, 300 metres from either the Coorparoo Railway Station or local Bus Stop
– on routes 184, 185, 210, 214 and 215.
This training is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative.