- No Cost Training:
- Disability or related areas:
- Call SEE Admin:3457 1234
- or send a message below:
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
.Cert III, Available Course, Featured Course
*NO COST TRAINING in DISABILITY.
Are you interested in working in Disability or related areas? Then come and join our training course in Maryborough, Maroochydore, Rockhampton, and Toowoomba.
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability), and the program also includes First Aid (HLTAID003 Provide First Aid).
- Completion of units in this course provides skills to work in disability support.
- suite 15/373 Kent Street. Cnr Bazaar and Kent Street. Entrance is on Bazaar Street next to VIP Realty, located on first floor.
- unit 1/15 Carnaby Street, building next to NAB.
- Info session Wednesday, 16 May; 10am—12.30pm.
- unit 1/33 Charles Street, Berserker (corner of Part Street).
- Info session Thursday, 10 May: 10am—12pm.
- 255B Herries Street Newtown (shop to right of butchers’ shop).
- Monday, 21 May; 10am—12:30pm.
or Call SEE Admin on 3457 1234
- *NO COST to most Centrelink registered job seekers (eligibility criteria applies)
- Suitable for Work for the Dole Activity
- English language/literacy support available if needed
- Attendance times suitable for those with children at school
- Need to have Police check clearance
‘The Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training’
*Costs may be incurred for a National Police Certificate and suitable clothing.