- No Cost:
- Goodna:late May
- Inala:late May
- Goodna Info session:9th Feb, 10am
- Call for info:3457 1200
- Hands-on:Practical Work Experience
- Gain:Lifelong skills
- Ages:15 years and older
CPP20617 Certificate II in Cleaning
.Cert II, Available Course, Featured Course
CEA offers the right help at the right time.
CEA (RTO No 0104) is a not for profit organisation delivering Community Learning and is currently offering eligible participants the opportunity to attend their ongoing Certificate Il in Cleaning Operations courses.
Classes will run 3 days per week for approximately 10-12 weeks, usually from 9 am to 2.30 pm, this will include hands-on practical Work Experience to successfully complete the Certificate.
Goodna Information Session, 9th February, 10 am.
Who can participate in a Skilling Queenslanders for Work project?
- Ineligible for Australian Government employment services or assistance; or
- Require complementary services because they have barriers to learning and employment; or
- Have accessed Australian Government services for more than six months and remain unemployed.
- Not at school.
Participants must be:
- Qld residents.
- Aged 15 years or older.
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on a pathway to permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen.
Can participants already have qualifications?
Individuals who have an existing qualification are still eligible to participate in SQW as the initiative offers people a chance to retrain and gain new skills and qualifications.
Contact (07) 3405 1200 or send your question below.
- Inala: Sikh Community Centre, 16 Rosemary Street, Inala.
- Goodna: 2 Albert Street, Goodna.
This training is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative.