- No Cost:
- Classes at Manly :
- Excellent life skills:
SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality
TRAINING IN HOSPITALITY
Do you want to develop skills towards a career in the hospitality sector?
Then come and join our no-cost training program.
SIT20316 – Certificate II in Hospitality
- Wynnum Manly Employment and Training Assoc Inc
- 58 Yamboyna Street Manly (next to railway station)
- This is where you learn the basic hospitality skills and understanding that will make life easier for you down the road. You are guided and shown how to do things by supervisors and even though some may be boring, you’re playing your part in a vibrant and busy industry, and it’s up to you to step up to each challenge. You need to have a defined and limited range of hospitality operational skills and basic industry knowledge, provided in this certificate. Send your enquiry below.
- This qualification provides a pathway to work in various hospitality settings, such as restaurants, hotels, motels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafés and coffee shops .. these are exactly the skills you need if you want to work and travel the globe
- There is NO training cost to eligible participants
- Participants must be a Queensland Resident, aged 15 years or over and no longer at school.
- To be eligible you must also be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent resident (including humanitarian entrants), or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency.
Total of 12 units – 6 core and 6 elective
- + FIRST AID (no cost part of this course)
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- SITHIND002 Source and use information on the hospitality industry
- SITHIND003 Use hospitality skills effectively
- SITXCCS003 Interact with customers
- SITXCOM002 Show social and cultural sensitivity
- SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices
- SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITHFAB004 Prepare and serve non-alcoholic beverages
- SITHFAB005 Prepare and serve espresso coffee
- SITHFAB007 Serve food and beverage
- SITHKOP001 Clean kitchen premises and equipment
- SITHCCC003 Prepare and present sandwiches
- + HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- Three days per week for around 12 weeks
- To be followed by work experience in a hospitality location
Nationally Accredited Training by Wynnum Manly Employment and Training Assoc Inc (RTO 0677)